Friday, June 13, 2008

Summer Vacation

As a start to Summer Vacation 2008, I flew to Seattle at the beginning of June. The plan was to spend a few days at home with my family before my Mom and I left for Hawai'i. While some may say it is overkill, I fly Ronald home with me each time. When comparing the price of a ticket for him to the price of a "Pet Hotel" it is ridiculously cheaper to bring him along. Especially considering that Ronald loves to venture through the Seattle home and attempt to wrestle with
The Uncles.

Being the well taken care of cat he is, Ronald had a full service salad bar on my parents' back porch thanks to Nana Jana. His second favorite activity to do (right after eating the lettuce)...

Obviously I felt comfortable enjoying myself on vacation when I knew that Ronald was happily keeping himself busy around the Ol' Homestead.
A 4-Star Bed & Breakfast.

No comments: