Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Fall is HERE!


I was at New Teacher Orientation today, and afterwards I went outside to leave about 3:00pm. The air was still chilly (from that morning) and I paused on my walk to my car to look at the beautiful scenery. You know Fall is here when the reds and oranges begin to scatter across the mountainsides. Then...

...you turn your head to look at Mt. Nebo to the south and you see the snow dusting the trees. That is telling you that not only is Fall here, but winter is right on its heels! This is something that Houstonians certainly miss out on. Call out to those down south who are still "enjoying" humid 85 degree weather ;)

I am so excited! This is my favorite time of year, especially here in Utah where we get to enjoy, cool, wintery weather. Bring on the holiday season!

3 comments:

Emma said...

Thanks for the pictures. I miss the mountians.

Raymond said...

Hello fancy lady. You are a very beautiful woman. Will you please join us for our conference?

Many blessings,

Akbar

Scratch Subtle said...

Tag. You're it. (Check my blog) And who is the akbar guy and why hasn't he hit on me yet?