Monday, September 10, 2007

Recently Accused

I have recently been accused of spoiling my cat. I don't know what people are talking about! Does it seem so weird that my cat comes running every afternoon that I walk in the door after school? Does it seem so odd that he "follows" me wherever I go in the house? Especially if that means literally being underfoot 98% of the time? I don't think so! But just in case...




You be the judge. Although remember pets of your own. How did you get along with them? And all I have to say is "No Judgement"
on your human-pet relationships.





And I am NOT the crazy cat lady. I have ONE Ronald.
No desire to get anymore.

2 comments:

Scratch Subtle said...

Not saying you're a crazy cat lady, just saying maybe you should keep this in mind.

http://www.swivel.com/graphs/show/7217229

Emma said...

I don't think you are the crazy cat lady. I would think you were crazy if you carried him in a purse every where you went! lol Good to see you posting.