Friday, October 19, 2007

This Is What Happens When...

...you don't blog for a long time.

I have been tagged and must share 6 facts/habits about myself (6 for each time you are tagged by someone). Then I too must tag someone(or as many people as I wish) and leave a comment on their blog to notify them, and then they get to leave info about themselves and proceed to tag someone else.

#6 Teaching in a rural-er community I am learning more and more about the intricacies of hunting. So far I have learned when hunting season openning day was, the preferred type of weapon, and that the hunting trip is considered the Family Vacation of the Year. Funny thing about it- Family Vacation only lasts until "The Big Kill" is made. When that happenes you clean and gut it, strap it to the hood of your truck, pack the family up and head home. Is it strange that now as I sit here and see pheasants walking around outside my window that I feel as though I should go track and kill my dinner?

#5 I have named my 1995 Honda Accord Schwibbie. I am very proud of her because we are getting 400+ miles for every tankful of gas! I even took a picture of the gas gauge and odometer the first time we hit 400 miles.

#4 Whenever I type my full name into a Word document it tries to spell check it as Nickel Hole. That is until I whip it into submission and add my name into the dictionary- again.

#3 I am addicted to America's Next Top Model.

#2 I read and reread the entire series of Harry Potter at least once a year. In fact, I named my spoiled orange tabby, Ronald Weasley, in honor of the series.

#1 I always set my alarm AT LEAST 30 minutes before I have to get out of bed. Then I get to hit the Snooze button 2 or 3 times and feel as though I am "sleeping in".

No comments: