Sunday, October 22, 2006

The 80's are back

If you needed further proof that the 80's were truly making a comeback...why not look to the elementary classrooms of America. One of my little 3rd grade gals showed up on Friday wearing what I would like to refer to as a true flashback of my grade school style - granted my mullet trumps any fashion worn any day, haven't seen the picture yet? Oops! - Anyway the gal was wearing a bright pink stretchy mini-skirt OVER black leggings. The only things that could have made it nearly a perfect flashback would be the black leggings would have been stirrup pants and she would have had alternating-color slouchy socks. Oh and don't forget the banana clip for her hair and a plastic shirt clip to pull the shirt to one side.

Forgot what slouchy socks were? I google-ed and discovered a "Before" and "After" how to pic-to-guide in case one forgot how to create this unique look. *Required: extremely tan & shiney leg*

BOY WAS I QUITE THE FASHION LEADER


One lucky ebay-er is now the happy owner of this colorful set of 6 "banana clip for every outfit" package for the grand price of $20.50 + $3.50 shipping! Where was I? Oh yeah, trying to forget the last time my mom made me wear one of these hair delights.

No comments: