Sunday, July 27, 2008

Product Review Time...again

Product: Smart Taste Penne Rigate- cost $1.29

HPLuvr Review: A new recipe using this fiber enriched pasta. At first I was going for the new wheat pasta (which I have tried a few times and have loved), but then I saw this fancy packaging and I was a goner. It was an easy recipe to follow (calling for canned spaghetti sauce) and took no time at all to cook. Which is ideal because with the temperatures around here, I have not wanted the stove on for extended periods of time. I would recommend making your own spaghetti sauce, or me choosing a different brand. Other than that it is worth at least a try.

It is also probably a good idea to invite others over to share in new recipes...if the amount of leftovers in my fridge is any evidence. You can only eat so much of the same thing.

HPLuvr Recommendation * * *

Product: Drinkwell Pet Fountain & Aqua Garden- cost $34.99 + $9.99

Ronald Review: I'm not much of a drinker, of water that is. That pet bowl of water that sits all day getting stale. It just reminds me of Tantor from Disney's Tarzan...

...and that my friends is why they invented this fabulous product. I can play in the water, drink the water, relax to the sound of a gentle waterfall, and best of all because of the hydroponic wheat grass- "Aqua Garden" -I can eat in this baby too! My caution to others is this 'if you are too tempted to gnaw on those enticing electrical cords, I think the water bowl deal is best for you.' This treasure also came with a special deal- 3 filters and a 5 piece cleaning brush pack. To keep my water tasting fresh and wheat grass crisp.

The little blue basket clipped onto the left side of the drinking fountain contains the wheat grass seeds, that amazingly took only 3 days to grow. 3 Days!! And took me only 2 to eat.

+


=

Ronald Recommendation * * * * *

1 comment:

Zoe said...

That is the coolest water bowl I've ever seen! I want one! Maybe I should get a pet just so I have a reason to have a cool water bowl sitting out.
Ron is one cool cat.