Monday, July 21, 2008

Product Review

I have recently begun trying some new products. After the 3rd or 4th new item, I decided that I was going to sprinkle some practical product reviews in this blog. Then thinking some more about this...lots of me time right now...I realized that Ronald was trying out some new items of his own as well, so...

Note: 'It's my thing. I love it. Let it go.'


HPLuvr Review #1: Chicken-Bacon-Artichoke Pizza a la Papa Murphy & Pizza Cutter

Review: I for one have not been a regular patron of Papa Murphy's for quite a long time. My Dad loves their calzones (which I must admit are tasty!) But when I usually think of pizza, I think of places that actually cook them before sending them home with me. So when the idea was suggested for my recent girls night, we decided to check out what they had to offer. Well, I was thoroughly impressed with the prices and then saw this little number on the menu - I haven't looked back since. This pizza is one of their deLite crusts (thin crust) and the ingredients were as fresh as you could probably get. The wait was short and the cooking of the pizza made my entire apartment smell deLicious. Plus, I was able to buy the most efficient pizza cutter that I have had the pleasure to use. But if you already have one of those cutters- I still say you should make a trip to your local Papa Murphys to try this pizza.

Recommendation * * * * *

Ronald Review #1: Pet Window

Review: For a price of...free...you too can enjoy front row window seating. Thanks to family back in Seattle, I am now able to appreciate "Neighbor Spying" from the comfort of a cushy seat. This is especially good when I am on my own in the morning (ie only one awake) and the window I am sitting next to is open...and it is still cool air blowing in. So if you really want one, I'm pretty sure PetSmart or Petco is selling them for around $30. The only issue is that one has to always move the pet window around in order to open/shut the window, because it hooks onto the window frame- other than that -Have fun!

Recommendation * * * *

No comments: