Wednesday, April 11, 2007

How To...

argue with a classmate. For a recent writing workshop assignment, my students were to write about something that they could teach about. Some of my students taught me how to make a cheeseburger, or how to make koolaide. I thought I had seen all of the original ideas when I was conferencing one day, I came across this lil' beauty and burst out laughing. This is one of those moments that makes my struggle to remain sane in this class worth it. I quickly grabbed my camera and tried to take a picture of the gal with her brainstorm web.

The infamous student.

Who wouldn't even get out of the way for a brief picture.

Nearly everyone could benefit from the advice so sagely given in this student's how to paper.

His teacher included.

But I'm curious- "What could my wise friends write a 'How To' paper teaching me about?"

1 comment:

Bone Junior said...

I like the "How to make beer stew" one. I know its probably 'beef stew', but still.

I'm making my own vin-diagram of what 'How To's' I could teach you...

To be continued...