Friday, April 27, 2007

Crazy cat lady?

Happy happy happy! Birthday...happy birthday...to YOOOU!

Dear Ronald...you are officially an adult. You get to eat the big boy food. Yummy!

...HAAAPPY BIRTHDAY to you...! So my baby is a year old. Well to be technical he is *checks calendar*

1 year and 41 days old. I kept meaning to commemorate the event, especially since it meant Ronald moved from kitten food to adult food. Thankfully Ronald prefers the adult dry food. Not to mention that I bought him the flavored kind. Lucky for both of us it was his favorite kitten food flavor. So I thought I was the solo-goober who celebrates my cat's birthday, then I - no correction- Ronald received a birthday card from one of his favorite boutiques.

...now all Ronald is doing is bugging me to go get that free toy for his birthday. And even though I have explained over and over that it simply is a sales tactic to get us into the store to get a free $3.00 toy but purchase $15.00 worth of stuff. Do we even need the stuff? Leave me alone... I am off to buy yet another article of clothing.

No comments: