Sunday, November 16, 2008

Fabulous Fall

Thought that I would share some views I get to currently enjoy on my way to and from work.

A photo of all the leaves that have been covering the pavement of my apartment parking lot. And this is just the first wave of them. So far there has been 3 waves of fallen Fall leaves. The only downside of it is when those leaves fall onto my windshield, get stuck in my new wiper blades, and then WILL NOT fly away when the rain begins to fall and I need an unobstructed view of the road by using said windshield wipers.

And the best Fall views of all


Certainly beats the views from this summer when I could only believe that I was dreaming when those same signs all had $4.00 a gallon for regular unleaded!

2 comments:

Zoe said...

I love seeing the leaves change!! For some reason this time of year makes me want to watch a little bit of HP. I wish you were here to watch it with, or better yet I wish I was there, the trees here are still green!

HPLuvr said...

Well you are welcome for a visit anytime...especially for a HP marathon :)