Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Election Day 2008 Results

So my vote has been cast. I watch as the states on the news turn either red or blue, and hold my breath waiting to hear the fortune told for my country's next 4 years' future. I resisted putting any political posts on my blog- until tonight. After I've seen the count come in and learn that Mr. Barack Obama is the 44th president of the United States.


All I can say is that I hope I am wrong in feeling like we have just elected a man into one of the most powerful offices in the world who makes me feel as though he is a wolf in sheep's clothing. I know very little about this man, but all that I have seen and read has made me think that I cannot trust him to represent me.


To the new President who refuses to Pledge Allegiance to the United States of America's flag...


"You can't consistently perform in a manner that is inconsistent to the way you see yourself."
Zig Ziglar

No comments: