Thursday, May 01, 2008

April Showers Bring May Flowers?

Yeah...sure. We certainly have been experiencing some odd weather. My mom was recently in town visiting for my Spring Break. Prior to her visit, we were involved in one of our Daily Chats when she asked for my opinion about what type of clothes she should bring.

"Well," I told her with a sigh, "Definitely plan for layers. I think that we will have some warm spring weather interspersed between cold and windy days. Does that help much?"

Thankfully she fully planned with her shoe wardrobe. Thankfully also that I decided to purchase my first washer and dryer set, because come to find out, Mom had packed enough shoes, but somehow forgot the rest of her clothes. By this I mean she was already recycling tops and/or borrowing from me around the 3rd day of her visit.

As for the weather front: as I was driving home today in my very optimistic capris and sandals-
Toodles says it all...yup...it was snowing on my drive home and still no improvements.

1 comment:

Zoe said...

Maybe a year in Houston made you soft? It's always going to be cold in Utah now, even in April.