Saturday, March 29, 2008

Oldies but Goodies

I know that the past few posts have not been about some crazy goin' ons...Hey what can I say? Sometimes life is more normal than I give it credit for. Well- maybe not so normal, but a little less blog-able. This is another one of those posts. I was online trying to find some information about an old show that my younger sister and I used to LOVE watching. That is until the cable was cut off and we no longer were able to call "1, 2, 3 I'm....". I wonder what kind of shows other people watched years and years ago...here are a few with some fond memories:

But the epitome of my childhood: TGIF. I still love watching some of those shows. Can you name all of them from this clip?? I remember watching all but one of them.





4 comments:

Emma said...

Ahh, the nostalgia of TGIF. The only one I never heard of was Going Places. Was that the one you didn't know either? I have fond memories of Talespin, Duck Tales, Duck Wing Duck, SheRa, Batman, Gargoyles, Teenage Mutant Ninga Turtles and Saved by the Bell. Can you tell I had an older brother?

Emma said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Zoe said...

Classics! They don’t make TV. like that anymore. Every time I buy some canned food with a dent in the can it reminds me of a Punky Bruster episode.

Kirstin said...

Hey, I need your email so I can send an invite to my blog. I have "hackers" eating at my privacy. AARGH!