Saturday, January 12, 2008

Having a relaxing year so far?

Wish I were. It began with a bang. Or something like that. I have been going into work 2 hours earlier than usual to get ready prepared for the day, week, new units...oh, and parent-teacher conferences! Let me tell you it is no picnic to get ready for them, but once I am there I enjoy talking with the parents of my kiddos. Even if it means a 13 hour workday ... sigh. At least it is done and I've helped myself recover with some retail therapy.

Wish it were so simple. Do you ever wish you could have the life that you provide for your pets? Nap, play, eat seafood anytime you want, nap, nap, and nap some more.

1 comment:

Emma said...

I glad to hear from you. Busy girl! What did you benefit from with your retail therapy? Hope to read more soon!!!! ;)