Wednesday, January 30, 2008

P.S. I Love You

Time: 9:04 p.m.

Location: Sitting outside the mall theaters, theater #11

Activity: Unexpected opportunity for quality people watching

Twist: Instead of simply "people watching" my partner in crime (p.i.c) continues to notice a pattern shared between many people. After numerous "I can't believe that she is wearing her jeans TUCKED INTO her boots" comments, I decided to count the number of girls who were risking this fashion statement.

"Oh. Look, a movie just let out..." leaning forward, looking down the hallway.

"Too bad its not ours."

"Hey there is another girl doing the boot thing."

"Lets count them. 1, 2, 3....4...oh, *discreetly points and whispers...5!"

"You are better at this than I am."

*nods head in agreement*

"Especially since #5 was a guy in construction boots!"

"Hey our theater is empty finally!!" P.I.C. rushes into the side door, and RUNS for HER seats.

Now as I was watching our theater empty, I begin to notice the high number of theater goers whose eyes were wet from recent...tears?? Um, what have I gotten myself into? What kind of movie is this?





Only.the.Best.Movie.of.the.Year.





(except of course for Harry Potter 5...of course)








countdown to the LOST season 4 premiere...27 hours.

2 comments:

Zoe said...

I thought it was going to be a comedy, and it had it's funny moments, but it was so SAD! Too sad, why did he do that to her! I heard it was a book first, have you read it?

HPLuvr said...

I just found out it was based on a book. I agree it was sad...I cried...but look at the man she found next!