Thursday, December 13, 2007

Zee Birzday Extraveganza

I thought that I would simply give a photo display of how my birthday dinner extravaganza went...


Yanaj welcomes us to my favorite restuarant.
Grand Openning in Salt Lake- lucky me! The wait was a tad long...
...maybe too long for some?
I think my toukus looks fabulous!!


The traditional wait staff rendition of Happy Birthday

Of course I look happy...I'm about to partake of some fabulous cheesecake!What was left after we all tried each other's flavors
Apparently I did not receive the "wear black" memo. Oh well!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I don't look like I'm welcoming as much as I'm daring you to question my pasted on smile.

Kirstin said...

Happy Birthday Nicole (a little late). I like your blog. It's cute. When did you transfer to Utah?