Monday, October 22, 2007

You know you want to look...

I recently was treated to the spectacular scenic drive that is known as the Alpine Loop. Of all the years that I have lived in Utah, can you believe that this is the first time that I've done this drive? Me neither...even though I was gripping the steering wheel so tight most of the drive because of those narrow roads. Most of the drive we were surrounded by these birch trees.
They just went on and on and on.

Then the star picture came as the sun was setting on the chilly September day...



The view outside the front doors of my school.





I looked down and laughed with glee the first time I noticed that I had reached 400 miles on 1 tank of gas!


So gleeful was I that I nearly missed the look at this homage to Strongbad :)



No comments: