Saturday, November 04, 2006

Touch the MOON

Come visit me here in Houston! The wonderful city where almost anything can happen- heck I am touching the moon, which strangely wanted me to tell those watching me make a fool of myself that Houston, you have a problem but don't worry I am imported. Well, I may be exaggerating a bit, but if you follow my pal, Janay's dad's, advice when visiting Houston you will return home with all limbs intact. It has been awhile, but when Janay accompanied me here for my interviews last April her dad made sure to tell us not to go playing in any of the canals. Thanks for the advice. We were also informed by Janay's mom that we were not to stay out too late or be out too early in the morning. Great. Interpretation: No swimming in any of the canals too early or too late at night. Noted. But with these rules, what is there left to do? Well, there is always Kemah's boardwalk, the place that only tourists go to purchase overpriced Tejas merchandise. But this way we still saw some water, and the wild reptiles are in large tanks. For those wondering- we did not get there too early, and only stayed until dusk.

Now fast forward six months...I find myself driving through the George Bush International Airport to pick up no other than the Bone Junior. Apparently some people need a fix of the only person they know who appreciates chick flicks, and TGIF reruns...but lets not forget the one who also asked if they stopped a carnival ride so Bone Junior could get off of it because she was "having too much fun" too. The Bone Junior and I spent the next 4 days living it up. I remembered what it was like to have friends who know too much about you and tease you about it all. It was great. Which accounts for my posting of the toilet photo! My Bone Junior fix was filled...and for those of you wondering about the story behind this lovely picture; Bone Junior is always interested in science, here is one experiment she was conducting almost exactly 1 year ago. Please direct further inquiries to the one and only to get the gory details and the conclusion to this fascinating experiment.

3 comments:

Bone Junior said...

Wow. Once again, I feel I have fung my slef. Thanks dear!

Scratch Subtle said...

I'm sending out resumes to be the next Vana White since I obviously have a knack for it. PS Don't forget to feed the cat-fish in Kemah!

HPLuvr said...

We made fun of you spending more money on feeding the cat-fish at Kemah than on dinner that night for yourself...until Bone Junior and "Friend" tried it and did the same thing!

What is it about feeding doggie kibble to the cat-fish?