Monday, December 21, 2009

Working Hard

15. In completing my present wrapping I decided to create my own "cards / tags" this year. I have lots of scrap booking materials...

along with bits o' pieces of cards that I have saved
because they were just too beautiful to throw away

... glue 'em together ...

...and viola!

16. Today I have officially been working out with my trainer, Sanny, for 2 months. Some Monday's are harder than others to get out of bed to work out- But I always feel better after the workout is over. That and we have finally had to add free weights to our workouts, meaning we have improved enough to have to step it up in order to continue working it. But question- is it alright for one to make comments such as "gee you sure are sweaty" to other patrons at the gym..?

17. Teagan Note: Who & How else are you suppose to enjoy the
Puyallup Fair

than with one's Auntie and ice cream all over one's face?

No comments: