Tuesday, June 19, 2007

America's Funniest?

Of many happy - though undeniably LATE - memories of my Arcadia Nights, America's Funniest Home Videos holds a special place in my heart. Once the homework had been completed and outfits decided on for the next day, we would cozy up on our respective couches and prepare ourselves for another hour of fun hilarity. We began to hope that Tom Burgeron was the host, because we had learned that Daisy Fuentez was supposidly more looks than great commentary. Most recently I was watching an episode [though NOT as funny without the late night coma or partners in crime along] I snorted...SNORTED...outloud at the following 2 videos.

Video 1: because this little girl knows just what to try to get out of her punishment! She certainly tries hard, I'll give her that. But I wish I had been there to shoot the pretend gun. Bam! Bamm! You'll understand that once you've seen it once...or twice...or like me 3 times!


My goodness! Once she hits the ground she doesn't even MOVE!

Video 2: no other explanation is needed other than -can you say
"It Could Be Worse Ball, Uses of"?

1 comment:

Emma said...

Hello? Are you lost in cyberland? I want to know how you are doing!