Saturday, January 27, 2007

Family Fun Night

Ode to my family's fabulousness. For this year's New Year's Eve we spent the evening together. Along with some adopted family members we played games, ate a home cooked meal, and in general made fun of each other's attempts to win. In fact we even attempted to play Trivial Pursuit, a game that not even Einstein himself would be able to successful play. Eventually after nearly 2 hours of trying to get through half the game, we decided that the next person to correctly answer a challenge would be the game winner. After the disappointment of Trivial Pursuit, I admit that I really wanted to play Pictionary. But indeed the game could not be located, and I was unfairly accused of stealing it!! I suspect foul play by those who despise Pictionary. So instead Yanaj suggested that we create our own version, roll a die: odds you draw, even you charades. We all came up with our own actions, people, movies, and events. The highlight of the evening was Yanaj's attempt:


Yup, even we couldn't guess what it was suppose to be, other than "giraffe-man attempting to wear his first necktie". Believe me, I guessed just that; and even that was not correct.

Any ideas?

1 comment:

Bone Junior said...

Man has jazz hands and then accidentally shoots himself in the neck with a rocket?